Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Rembrandt Christ On The Cross painting

Rembrandt Christ On The Cross paintingRembrandt Bathsheba at Her Bath paintingLord Frederick Leighton Wedded painting
She dropped the syllabary onto the larger of the two piles and picked up Hogwarts, A History.

"Listen," said Harry.   "As we knew he would," he sighed, turning back to the books. "You know, I think I will take Hogwarts, A History. Even if we're not going back there, I don't think I'd feel right if I didn't have it with –" "Listen!" said Harry again.    "No, Harry, you listen," said Hermione. "We're coming with you. That was decided months ago – years, really."

   He had sat up straight. Ron and Hermione looked at him with similar mixtures of resignation and defiance.

   "I know you said after Dumbledore's funeral that you wanted to come with me," Harry began.

"Here he goes," Ron said to Hermione, rolling his eyes.

No comments: