Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lady Godiva

Lady GodivaSupper at EmmausJudith Beheading Holofernes
death, he was quite recovered.
"Some nerve!" Stoker said. "I had to talk her into doing that mouth-to-mouth Busines, and then he says a thing like that."
Anastasia, dumb, now sat in her pissed dress beside my mother. I seized and kissed her hand, whereat she wept for very fuddlement.
"Leonid's right about you!" I told her warmly. "You were passèd before I Tutored you. You should love him!" She shook her head. "You should love everybody, even more than before! Never mind what they're after! Forget what I said last time!"
She shut her eyes and wailed.
"Open your legs again, like the old days!" I commanded her. "Let the whole student body in! I thought I saw through you before, but I've got to start from scratch!"
Stoker protested that I'd have to scratch someone else's wedded roommate, not his -- unless of course Anastasiawanted to oblige me, in which case he must regretfully defer to her wishes.
"Stop that passèd talk!" I cried, and laughed and struck his arm. "That bad advice I gave you was the best on campus! Passageis failure, just as you told me -- butPassèd are the flunked, too! Thinking they're different is what flunked me!" He was far from convinced

No comments: