Friday, July 18, 2008

Edward Hopper paintings

Edward Hopper paintings
Edgar Degas paintings
innocent of all charges because I am innocent. It is absolutely ridiculous for anyone to blame me for anyone else's actions." Co-defendant and bodyguard Anthony "Wolf" Jones, who was also acquitted, also released a statement through Combs' publicist, saying, "Even though Shyne is like my little brother, I do not agree with what he has said. Throughout the case Puff was supportive of both of us and generously helped us with our legal bills. I was right by Puff's side all evening and everything he has said about what happened was completely true. I'm upset for Shyne, but it's crazy to think that Puff could be responsible for anyone else's actions." Barrow, who released a self-titled debut album in September on Combs' Bad Boy Records label, is facing up to 25 years in prison for his convictions on assault, reckless endangerment, and gun possession charges; he was acquitted of the more serious charge of attempted murder.

No comments: