Saturday, June 14, 2008

Flamenco Dancer dance series painting

Flamenco Dancer dance series painting
Eduard Manet Two Roses On A Tablecloth painting
You shall not choose but drink before you go:I think I shall command your welcome here,And, by all likelihood, some cheer is toward.
[Knocks]
GREMIO
They're busy within; you were best knock louder.
[Pedant looks out of the window]
Pedant
What's he that knocks as he would beat down the gate?
VINCENTIO
Is Signior Lucentio within, sir?
Pedant
He's within, sir, but not to be spoken withal.
VINCENTIO
What if a man bring him a hundred pound or two, tomake merry withal?
Pedant
Keep your hundred pounds to yourself: he shallneed none, so long as I live.
PETRUCHIO
Nay, I told you your son was well beloved in Padua.Do you hear, sir? To leave frivolous circumstances,I pray you, tell Signior Lucentio that his father is

No comments: