Saturday, June 14, 2008

Albert Bierstadt Bavarian Landscape painting

Albert Bierstadt Bavarian Landscape painting
Martin Johnson Heade A Magnolia on Red Velvet painting
Love wrought these miracles. Bianca's loveMade me exchange my state with Tranio,While he did bear my countenance in the town;And happily I have arrived at the lastUnto the wished haven of my bliss.What Tranio did, myself enforced him to;Then pardon him, sweet father, for my sake.
VINCENTIO
I'll slit the villain's nose, that would have sentme to the gaol.
BAPTISTA
But do you hear, sir? have you married my daughterwithout asking my good will?
VINCENTIO
Fear not, Baptista; we will content you, go to: butI will in, to be revenged for this villany.
[Exit]
BAPTISTA
And I, to sound the depth of this knavery.
[Exit]
LUCENTIO
Look not pale, Bianca; thy father will not frown.

No comments: