Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Paul Cezanne A Modern Olympia

Paul Cezanne A Modern OlympiaLaurie Maitland Autumn SongWilliam Bouguereau YvonneWilliam Bouguereau Le Jour
Gaspode, crunching it up in his dreadful teeth. 'I'm brilliant. Brilliant.'
'You'd better pray Big Fido doesn't find out,' said Angua.
'Nah. He won'tAngua bounded up the stairs, and clawed open the nearest door.
It was Carrot's bedroom. The smell of him, a kind of golden-pink colour, filled it from edge to edge.
There was a drawing of a dwarf mine carefully pinned to one wall. Another held a large sheet of cheap paper on which had been drawn, in careful pencil line, with many crossings-out and smudges, a map touch me. I worry him. I've got the Power.' He scratched an ear vigorously. 'Look, you don't have to go back in there, we could go and—''No.'Story of my life,' said Gaspode. 'There's Gaspode. Give him a kick.'I thought you had this big happy family to go back to.' said Angua, as she pushed open the door.'Eh? Oh, yes. Right,' said Gaspode hurriedly. 'Yes. But I like my, sort of, independence. I could stroll back home like a shot, any time I wanted.'

No comments: