Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thomas Kinkade The Aspen Chapel

Thomas Kinkade The Aspen ChapelFabian Perez Rojo Sillion III Second StateFabian Perez Balcony at Buenos Aires II
brow furrowed. Why didn't he feel happy about it?
Because it's the wrong bloody decision, you idiot.
Right, he thought, I've had enough voices in my head. Out.
But I belong here.
You mean you're me?
Your Right. Aeons. Go back aeons to the time when raw magic ruled. The whole framework of reality trembled daily. It was pretty terrible, I can tell me.
How do I know?
Racial memory.
Gosh. Have I got one of those?
Well. A part of one.conscience.Oh.You can't let the hat be destroyed. It's the symbol ...... all right, I know ...... the symbol of magic under the Lore. Magic under the control of mankind. You don't want to go back to those dark Ians ...... What? ...Ians ...Do I mean aeons?

No comments: