Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Andrea del Sarto Holy Family painting

Andrea del Sarto Holy Family paintingSalvador Dali Girl from the Back paintingSalvador Dali White Calm paintingSalvador Dali Equestrian Fantasy - Portrait of Lady Dunn painting
Ethan asked how he was doing, and the attendant said he was alive so he must be doing all right, and Ethan said, “Little over an hour ago, you received a Duncan Whistler from the seventh floor.”“Got him on ice,” Toledano confirmed. “Can’t release him to a mortuary. Coroner gets him first ’cause it’s a homicide.”Only one chair was provided for visitors. Transactions involving perishable cadavers were generally rather do it here than later at the city morgue.”Putting aside his paperback, Toledano said, “This guy I grew up with, last year he gets himself thrown out of a car at like ninety miles an hour. It’s hard losing a good friend young.”conducted expeditiously, with no need of waiting-room comfort and dog-eared old magazines.“I’m not with a mortuary,” said Ethan. “I was a friend of the deceased. I wasn’t here when he died.”“Sorry, but I can’t let you see the body right now.”Sitting in the visitors’ chair, Ethan said, “Yeah, I know.”To prevent defense attorneys from challenging autopsy results in court, an official chain of custody for the cadaver had to be maintained, ensuring that no outsider could tamper with it.“There’s no family left to ID him, and I’m the executor of the estate,” Ethan explained. “So if they’re going to want me to confirm identity, I’d

No comments: